Diesel 15kW Standby Generator
- Evolution™ Controller
- Standard Aluminum, All-weather Enclosure
- Quiet-Test™ mode
- Code Ready
- External Viewing Window
- Available in Single and Three-phase
All the conveniences of modern living – heat, central air, refrigeration, communication – are nothing without power. When the power supply is disrupted, our lives and businesses can come to a sudden halt. An automatic standby generator protects you from power failures, restoring power within seconds of an outage, so you can have peace of mind and the power you need.
Generac’s new Protector® Series diesel generators raise the bar for residential and light commercial diesel generators. Building and zoning codes can vary wildly from one region to another. In the past, the only answer was to order expensive, custom-configured solutions. Until now.
Generac’s diesel-powered Protector Series features Code Ready, a set of popular preconfigured options and a range of code-driven accessories, so you can feel confident that your generator will be able to conform to the required local codes. The Protector Series is versatile, adaptable, meets UL requirements, and is an affordable optional standby diesel generator for your backup power needs.
The next generation of intuitive controllers featuring a multilingual, two-line LCD text display with color-coded, backlit buttons.
All standby generators run a weekly test to ensure the system is running properly. Thanks to Quiet-Test, your Protector Series standby generator runs its self-test at a lower, quieter RPM than standard operation.
5 Year Limited Warranty
We are proud of our innovative product design, high quality and first-class reliability so we stand behind them with a strong 5-year limited warranty.
The Protector Series offers compatibility with a variety of environments, with external vent and fill, a UL/CUL 142-listed, double-walled base tank, a UL/CUL 2200-listed generator, and a wide range of code-driven accessories.
- NEW! Extended tank option. Full load runtime of 2+ days!
- Ease of installation and service: External viewing window for easy inspection of generator status and breaker position. Removable doors for easy service and fuel fill access.
- Isochronous Governor – electronic governor control for tight and precise load response and voltage (+/- 1%) and frequency regulation.
- Available in single- and three-phase configurations.