Power outage; Despite predictions, it can be impossible to know the damage a natural disaster will cause until it has already hit. 10 Things to Do to Prepare for a Power Outage.
- Put together a power outage emergency kit.
- Buy an emergency weather radio.
- Have flashlights and batteries for everyone.
- Be able to purify water.
- Buy a food thermometer.
- Stock up on non-perishable food and water.
- Be prepared to cook.
- Buy a portable generator.
- Get together and stay together.
- Have activities.
Call L-Train Electric and Prepare for a Power Outage Right!